expr:class='data:blog.pageType'>

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Another opportunity for you

Shocking:A man stole valuable things from his girlfriend in kastina

A Man named Abdullahi Umar from Katsina State was arrested by the state Police Command for stealing valuable items from his girlfriend house.

The 31 year old Abdullahi Umar stole a Laptop, Phones, Clothes, Slippers, handbags, battery and other valuable items from his girlfriend house upon his visit.

According to sources, The man claim he met his girlfriend on social media and decided for the very first time to pay her a visit after which he planned to steal many items worth more than he could afford himself.

Abdullahi Umar said; “We met on the internet ands after sometime, I told her that I want to come and see her parents.

I spent two days in their house here in Katsina and on the third day when I was leaving, I took with me her brother’s laptop, three caps and some textile materials. I also moved to another room and take two pairs of shoes,”.

See photos from the scene after paraded by Katsina State Police Command.

Published from Blogger Prime Android AppPublished from Blogger Prime Android AppPublished from Blogger Prime Android AppPublished from Blogger Prime Android App

Post a Comment

0 Comments