expr:class='data:blog.pageType'>

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Another opportunity for you

I'm Hiring SEO Writers - If Interested, I Will Pay -

 Hello, naija4u viewers


So I just started a project, and I need some seo writers. 

For payment, I will pay you 3k to 5k per satisfying article. That's what I can afford for now. I will also add more if I am really impressed with your work. 

Seo writing is not anyhow writing please. 

But there is a twist about our deal

The kind of job I want to offer you is that, since it is a new project, there is no enough funds yet to pay you. But when the project grows, you are guaranteed of payment. 

Please note that payment may take up to 3 to 6 months. So what you are about to do is an investment. 

It makes sense because you can submit any number of articles daily. And guess what - you can do the work anywhere at your comfort, even in your room. 

The number of rich and satisfying articles you submit will determine how much you would make at the end of the day. 

You don't have to worry, I will pay you. Just that I am short of money at the moment, that's why I can't pay now. 


My requirements 

1. Good seo skills. 
2. Knowledge of English language (how to use punctuations, tenses, concord etc). 
3. Creative ability to make captivating titles, intros and body. 
4. Knowledge of publishing on Wordpress (not necessary).


Apart from this, as we interact, I will teach you more about writing seo articles. 
Sometimes, I will give you the topics to write about and the keywords to target.
I will help you improve your keywords research skills too. 

Then you can create profiles on big marketplaces like Fiverr, Upwork etc, and make money with the skill you learnt.


There is more to discuss. 

If you agree to my terms (especially the money part), send me a whatsapp message

0 eight 0 three five 1 three eight 8 one 8.


READ ALSO:POLICE ARREST WOMAN WHO SOLD HER NEWBORN GRANDSON FOR N1.3M; BABY RESCUED (PIX

Post a Comment

0 Comments