expr:class='data:blog.pageType'>

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Another opportunity for you

Lil Frosh’s Girlfriend Finally Reveals The Full Story Of What Happened

  Frosh’s Girlfriend Finally Reveals the full Story of what lead to him Disfiguring her face with Beating


I've been hearing rumors saying i slept with his best friend and other things..well since you all want to know the reason for the beating that led to all this,I will tell you… On 15th of September i was on a call with my friend Benita when frosh came in and said I should put on my mobile hotspot cause he wants to do a video call with his mom’s lawyer, I did as he asked but then he was like “who are you on call with, cut the call ,cut the call if you’re making call and l’m using your hotspot the network will be slow” Benita then heard his voice and

Post a Comment

0 Comments